Labels

Monday, February 20, 2017

How to change Facebook Business Page Name



I want to create a username for my organisation webpage, and if i add a username all is shown green and correct. but if i press submit, the system wrotes: This Page isn't eligible to have a username.

"This page does not qualify to have a username." 

 Page isn't eligible to have a username

 This page does not qualify to have a username ERROR

You're not eligible to create a username. This is no longer a thing. Mainly because people set up pages before books and movies are released, to secure them from intellectual property battles. Facebook changed this policy sometime back in 2014.

Number 1
I am having the same issue. I created two pages in the same day. The first one took me through a series of steps to expand audience information, create a custom user name, etc. That one is fine. The second one -- created a few hours later than the first one -- did not take me through these steps, and assigned the user name as the page name plus the page id number (which is clunky). It won't allow me in settings to change the user name -- it tells me that I must have 25 likes before I am allowed to do that.

Number 2
I am quoting Jenny from the above comment for all of you who are having a hard time!
Create another account on Facebook and make that account an admin for your page. Then open the Facebook page through that second account and you will able to create a username!

No comments:

Post a Comment